Every fall we get excited about the CHIME Fall Forum conference. It’s a great opportunity for digital health leaders to learn, network, and participate in brainstorming sessions and focus groups. See our own Nick Whichard’s key takeaways from last year’s CHIME event.
Date: November 9-12, 2023 Location: Phoenix, AZ
CIO Focus Group Facilitated by Tegria
What Gets Measured Gets Managed: How your colleagues are quantifying the impact of investments in patient experience
Nearly every healthcare executive has “consumer access” on his or her list of top priorities, along with a laundry list of technology-backed initiatives that could move the needle on facilitating broad, easy access to their health system and the associated positive impact on financial and clinical performance. The question of which initiatives and when in this historically qualitative field demands quantitative analysis.
For this focus group, industry leaders will join an informal session with Tegria, to share how they’re measuring—and managing—the impact of investments in patient experience. Specifically:
- What KPIs are they measuring?
- How do they tie the role of experience to broader organizational experience? (e.g., transition to Value Based Care)
- How do they provide oversight of KPIs that span systems? (e.g., telephony data + physician utilization)
- How do they position themselves to quantify the qualitative?
- How does the practice of measurement and the KPIs themselves help frame consideration/debate around future technology investment – e.g. GenAI-based applications