The role you play
Cerner Expert in areas of HIM Profile, CPDI Kofax and Work Queue Monitor, Single Document Scanning, XR Clinical Reporting, and FormFast WFI
What we're looking for
- Candidates must have a proficient understanding of Health Records department procedures and related systems.
- Preferred experience with implementing Cerner Millennium in a complex Ambulatory and Acute environment
- Ideal candidates will have a strong knowledge of both front and back-end Cerner Millennium Tools and modules, specifically HIM Profile applications, CPDI including WQM and Kofax, XR Clinical Reporting, and FormFast WFI
- Experience troubleshooting issues in Cerner, including a high-level understanding of the Cerner data model and architecture.
- Experience in workflow analysis and future state design; previous project life cycle experience preferred
- Understanding of PM Office, Bedrock an asset
- Understanding of CCL an asset
Need a few more details?
Must be legally authorized to work in Canada without sponsorship
This position is remote.
Up to 50%
Now, a little about us …
At Tegria, we bring bold ideas and breakthroughs to improve care, technology, and operations in ways that move healthcare organizations from patient-centred to human-centred. We are helping healthcare put people first—both patients and those who dedicate their lives to delivering care.
And at the very core of this vital work is our incredibly talented people.
People with different backgrounds who welcome challenge and change. People who listen first, ask hard questions, and make decisions to cultivate a culture of equity and inclusion. People who chase after goals, growth, and generosity. We’re real. We’re nimble, and we believe in our mission to humanize healthcare.
Perks and benefits
Top talent deserves top rewards. We’ve carefully curated a best-in-class benefits package, meant to meet you wherever you are in your life and career.
- Your health, holistically. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with top tier health and dental plans, as well as vision benefits, wellness support, and an employee assistance program for you and your family.
- Your financial well-being. We offer competitive wages, a retirement savings plan, disability and life insurance, pre-tax savings opportunities (such as an HSA), and more.
- And everything in between. Our lifestyle benefits are unrivaled, including professional development offerings, opportunities for remote work, and our favorite: a generous paid-time-off program, giving you the flexibility to plan a vacation, take time away for illness (or life’s important events), and shift your schedule to accommodate those unexpected curve balls thrown your way.
Tegria is an equal employment opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability, conviction for an offence for which a pardon has been granted or in respect of which a record suspension has been ordered, or any other legally protected characteristic. In addition, Tegria will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.