The role you play
As an Account Executive of Sales, your work at Tegria will focus on selling and introducing new corporate services to new and existing clients. You will develop relationships with clients from mid-size to large and complex in order to increase sales and revenue in accordance with their needs. You seek business expansion opportunities within current clients and pursue relationships and opportunities with potential new clients. You will have detailed knowledge of service lines and ensure the services consistently meet client needs. You will represent the client voice when working with your delivery representatives and subject matter experts and when presenting solutions to meet client needs. You must be committed to exceeding the assigned quota using your excellent verbal, written, presentation and organizational skills. Your work may focus on active or new clients, as follows:
Active Client Focus:
If you are focused on active clients, your primary responsibility with an assigned set of clients will be to expand our presence with those clients by selling across service lines and stakeholders. You will also be expected to take on new accounts as assigned in collaboration with new Account Executives.
New Client Focus:
If you are focused on new client acquisition, your primary responsibility will be to generate new leads and qualify the lead for further sales discussions, resulting in closed sales. You will also quickly respond to all incoming leads. You will work closely with marketing to nurture leads and come up with conversion strategies. You will work closely with and align BDR activities with overall sales and company division goals, bringing insight and strategy to the new client lead generation approach. You will be responsible for converting qualified leads into booked sales and working with active client Account Executives to determine the hand-off and transition timing that ensures success for all parties. You will also be responsible for active client duties for a small number of clients (likely fewer than two, to be determined based on size and activity of accounts).
Sales Responsibilities include:
- Meeting or exceeding an annual assigned Sales quota
- Serving as a consistent point of contact and relationship manager for assigned clients with the
focus of expanding services across client stakeholders
- Expanding relationships and sales across client organizations
- Collaborating with Delivery Leadership and others Sales SME’s to deliver customized solutions to meet the clients’ needs
- Developing annual account plans in collaboration with engagement leaders
- Overseeing overall account retention, expansion, and growth
- Contributing to Tegria’s lead generation plan and sharing connections and leads across accounts and regions regardless of role
- Leading regular, internal shared account management meetings to develop account plan and
execute on expansion strategies in collaboration with engagement teams
- Presenting new and innovative services and partnership opportunities to client stakeholders
- Contributing to sales group meetings concerning sales targets, sales forecasts and reporting on
- Maintaining sales activities and pipeline updates in Salesforce in accordance with guardrails and pipeline hygiene expectations
- Attending industry conferences and other activities to generate new business opportunities,
develop industry expertise and build the Tegria network
- Coordinating across engagement teams and relationship owners to ensure seamless support
and clear understanding of overall relationship between Tegria and the client
Other Responsibilities include:
- Participating in training sessions, meetings, skill building and professional development classes
- Completing other innovative and progressive duties as assigned
People who are successful in this job:
- Possess a fire-in-the-belly, positive attitude, and are comfortable going after opportunity and
- Are independent and can create and manage workplans individually.
- Deliver presentations with confidence and flair, and communicate in a manner that resonates
clearly with the intended audience
- Are assertive and willing to push back when necessary
- Thrive under the pressure of time constraints
- Are innately curious – always asking “why?”
- Lead with metrics
- Embrace the gray – are able and willing to work across boundaries for the greater good of the
- Are organizationally aware with keen business acumen
- Display resilience – capable of staying motivated and trying new approaches in tough times
- Are willing to push their comfort zone and be a team player
- Make commitments – and keep commitments
- Learn from their mistakes
- Are kind and create a safe environment for others to make mistakes
What we're looking for
- 5+ years of experience of healthcare sales or healthcare experience
- Experience interfacing with healthcare leadership and providing thoughtful, actionable
- Exceptional verbal, written and video communication skills
We'd love to see:
- Experience in healthcare consulting delivery
- Proficiency in CRM software solutions (Salesforce a plus)
Need a few more details?
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
This position is remote. Must work in a location within the United States.
Up to 75% travel, will vary
Now, a little about us …
At Tegria, we bring bold ideas and breakthroughs to improve care, technology, revenue, and operations in ways that move healthcare organizations from patient-centered to human-centered. We are helping healthcare put people first—both patients and those who dedicate their lives to delivering care.
And at the very core of this vital work is our incredibly talented people.
People with different backgrounds who welcome challenge and change. People who listen first, ask hard questions, and make decisions to cultivate a culture of equity and inclusion. People who chase after goals, growth, and generosity. We’re real. We’re nimble, and we believe in our mission to humanize healthcare.
Perks and benefits
Top talent deserves top rewards. We’ve carefully curated a best-in-class benefits package, meant to meet you wherever you are in your life and career.
- Your health, holistically. We offer a choice of multiple health and dental plans with nationally recognized networks, as well as vision benefits, a total wellness program, and an employee assistance program for you and your family.
- Your financial well-being. We offer competitive wages, retirement savings plans, company-paid disability and life insurance, pre-tax savings opportunities (HSA and/or FSA), and more.
- And everything in between.Our lifestyle benefits are unrivaled, including professional development offerings, opportunities for remote work, and our favorite: a generous paid-time-off program, giving you the flexibility to plan a vacation, take time away for illness (or life’s important events), and shift your schedule to accommodate those unexpected curve balls thrown your way.
Tegria is an equal employment opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.