The role you play
- Independently creating and managing workplans individually. Comfortably operating without predefined deliverables or boundaries
- Displaying a bias to action and energized by, not paralyzed by, problems
- Communicating in a manner that resonates clearly with the intended audience – clear and concise in both written and verbal communication
- Anticipating issues and escalating effectively. Confidently providing input and influencing the process
- Adaptable and flexible – willing to adjust your approach to the scenario. Willing to push your comfort zone and be a team player
- Learning from your mistakes. Being kind and creating a safe environment for others to make mistakes and learn
- Embracing our mission to humanize healthcare
- Living our Tegria values–being real, serving intentionally, and stepping in and stepping up
What we're looking for
- 5+ years of project leadership experience in healthcare IT
- Experience working at multiple healthcare organizations
- Up-to-date Epic certifications in multiple applications
- Experience implementing projects using a variety of methodologies – including waterfall and agile
- Comfortable with working remotely and/or traveling internationally to client sites
We'd love to see:
- Demonstrated ability in project, risk, or change management
- Formal project management certification – either PMP or CSM
- Formal process improvement certification – ex: Lean Six Sigma or ITIL
- Independent, can create and manage work plans individually
- Quickly and easily synthesize complex information
- Establishes and maintains expectations, goals, and status with stakeholders and project team members
- Creatively utilizes resources and information to achieve project deliverables
- Able to create order out of chaos and be a calming and direct presence
- Fluent in European languages, such as German, Dutch, French
Need a few more details?
Exempt | Hourly
Must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
This position is remote. Must work in a location within US.
25-50% international travel
Exempt employees are eligible for benefits. W2 hourly consultants are eligible for benefits for contracts that are 2+ months and 20+ hours per week. 1099 hourly consultants are not eligible for benefits
Now, a little about us …
At Tegria, we bring bold ideas and breakthroughs to improve care, technology, revenue, and operations in ways that move healthcare organizations from patient-centered to human-centered. We are helping healthcare put people first—both patients and those who dedicate their lives to delivering care.
And at the very core of this vital work is our incredibly talented people.
People with different backgrounds who welcome challenge and change. People who listen first, ask hard questions, and make decisions to cultivate a culture of equity and inclusion. People who chase after goals greater than their own, and whole-heartedly enjoy laughs, growth, and generosity. We’re real. We’re nimble, and we believe in our mission to humanize healthcare.
Perks and benefits
Top talent deserves top rewards. We’ve carefully curated a best-in-class benefits package, meant to meet you wherever you are in your life and career.
- Your health, holistically. We offer a choice of multiple health and dental plans with nationally recognized networks, as well as vision benefits, a total wellness program, and an employee assistance program for you and your family.
- Your financial well-being. We offer competitive wages, retirement savings plans, company-paid disability and life insurance, pre-tax savings opportunities (HSA and/or FSA), and more.
- And everything in between.Our lifestyle benefits are unrivaled, including professional development offerings, opportunities for remote work, and our favorite: a generous paid-time-off program, giving you the flexibility to plan a vacation, take time away for illness (or life’s important events), and shift your schedule to accommodate those unexpected curve balls thrown your way.
Tegria is an equal employment opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.