The role you play
An effective ServiceNow Product Owner and Platform Architect will help the organization on a whole achieve success through:
- Embracing our mission to humanize healthcare
- Living our Tegria values–being real, serving intentionally, and stepping in and stepping up
- Building a strategy to support internal customers in a domain separated environment while building our external customer facing offerings
- Owning the P&L for a new business line and its growth
- Participating in the creation of sales collateral, go to market strategy, marketing decisions
- Playing the lead contact role for Sales during the sales lifecycle
- Implementing a solid governance process to ensure enduring success
- Aligning to current best practices and future innovations like artificial intelligence, robotics and interactive virtual agents
- Providing technical guidance to team members and customers to enable customer needs, solution design and future strategy needs
- Partnering with internal teams to lead application development/configuration lifecycles for ServiceNow and legacy ITSM systems
- Serving as the ServiceNow expert to answer technical customer questions during the early phases of sales opportunities and RFPs
- Helping develop standards and processes for maintaining our architecture model and product offerings (standard pre-configured options up to dedicated instances)
- Assisting in developing standards and practices for maintaining the health of the ServiceNow platform
- Providing technical evaluation of demands against ServiceNow platform architecture, platform capabilities, and best practices
- Guiding teams to perform proactive analysis of workflows and system setup to find system improvements and efficiencies
- Developing the framework for customer implementations and monitoring success
- Serving as a ServiceNow advocate internally and externally to make best use of our ServiceNow technology, driving enterprise-wide efficiencies and creating a competitive advantage against competitors
- Explaining complex system setup and impacts in ways that are easy to understand for internal staff and customer counterparts
- Developing and coaching all members of the team in both technical skills, and soft skills such time-management, communication, project management, and escalation
- Providing prompt feedback that builds confidence in team members and guidance on skills to improve
What we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, required
- 5 years of experience with designing and implementing ServiceNow systems, solutions, and tools using ITSM and CSM required
- 5+ years IT Service Management (product management background, architect, people management)
- 3 years of experience with client delivery, client management, change management boards, product roadmaps, requirements design, and key-value metrics required
- 4 years overseeing project teams required
- ServiceNow certifications with deep understanding of functionality required
- Proven ability to apply problem solving and technical skills required
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to work with all levels including executive management
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Strong attention to detail, ability to organize, and analytical capability
- Able to work independently, as well as within a team environment
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and escalate when needed
We'd love to see:
- 5 years of experience with developing ServiceNow solutions using ITOM, TPSM, ITAM or SecOps preferred
- Understanding of other ITSM platforms preferred
- Strong understanding of ITIL best-practices preferred
- 3 years of experience with Agile development practices preferred
Need a few more details?
Exempt | Regular full-time
Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
This position is remote. Must work in a location within the U.S.
Minimal (less than 10%)
Commensurate with experience
Now, a little about us …
At Tegria, we bring bold ideas and breakthroughs to improve care, technology, revenue, and operations in ways that move healthcare organizations from patient-centered to human-centered. We are helping healthcare put people first—both patients and those who dedicate their lives to delivering care.
And at the very core of this vital work is our incredibly talented people.
People with different backgrounds who welcome challenge and change. People who listen first, ask hard questions, and make decisions to cultivate a culture of equity and inclusion. People who chase after goals, growth, and generosity. We’re real. We’re nimble, and we believe in our mission to humanize healthcare.
Perks and benefits
Top talent deserves top rewards. We’ve carefully curated a best-in-class benefits package, meant to meet you wherever you are in your life and career.
- Your health, holistically. We offer a choice of multiple health and dental plans with nationally recognized networks, as well as vision benefits, a total wellness program, and an employee assistance program for you and your family.
- Your financial well-being. We offer competitive wages, retirement savings plans, company-paid disability and life insurance, pre-tax savings opportunities (HSA and/or FSA), and more.
- And everything in between. Our lifestyle benefits are unrivaled, including professional development offerings, opportunities for remote work, and our favorite: a generous paid-time-off program, giving you the flexibility to plan a vacation, take time away for illness (or life’s important events), and shift your schedule to accommodate those unexpected curve balls thrown your way.
Tegria is an equal employment opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.