The role you play
An effective Revenue Cycle Transformation Senior Consultant will help the organization on a whole achieve success through:
Client Engagement Delivery
- Embracing our mission to humanize healthcare
- Living our Tegria values-being real, serving intentionally, and stepping in and stepping up
- Working as a Senior delivery team member or Engagement Manager on a client engagement – could be on a single customer engagement or across customers
- Serving as a liaison between diverse IT and operations groups, including executive leadership
- Acting as a point of escalation for the customer and internal Tegria leadership
- Leading implementations through detailed planning, analysis, and support, including go-live preparedness and post-live course corrections and improvements
- Developing engagement strategy and completing engagement setup and ongoing administrative tasks
- Determining Tegria scope, staffing, sequencing, and budgeting for project initiatives. Working directly with customers on their project strategy.
- Facilitating meetings and owning meeting scheduling and coordination, preparation, documentation, and follow-up
- Utilizing, reviewing, and creating project tools and templates for assigned projects
- Creating and maintaining project charters and project plans
- Evaluating and documenting current-state processes through discovery and analysis. Presenting recommendations for improvements based on industry experience and best-practices
- Facilitating future-state workflow, policy, and process design and planning
- Building, testing, training, converting and/or deploying new infrastructure, workflows, policies, and processes
- Establishing, planning, and facilitating major milestone reviews and decision gates
- Presenting to a wide variety of audiences
- Documenting and refining project outcomes
- Ensuring effective communication, decision-making, and escalation pathways are created and utilized
- Executing effective project wrap-up through outcomes documentation, lessons-learned, and leave-behind materials allowing customers to sustain ongoing operations
- Mentoring Associate(s) and/or Consultant(s) on project activities and deliverables and collaborating with others on the same
- Mentoring customer counterparts for successful, long-term ownership and growth
Internal Team Development
- Contributing to personal and team development by leading and/or participating in training activities and team events, while sharing your experience and expertise to help your team grow
- Being an active participant in Tegria’s process improvement initiatives relating to implementation methodology and standardized tools
- Contributing to the improvement of internal processes as related to staffing, professional development, and employee engagement
- Interviewing, evaluating, and providing hiring recommendations to Manager for new candidates
- Assisting in the onboarding and mentoring of new team members
- Planning and executing team- and company-wide gatherings, such as retreats, inter-team meetings, etc.
- Collecting feedback from clients for team members for assigned projects
- Participating in the evolution and improvement of your team’s strategy
- Modeling and holding fellow team members accountable to company values
- Incorporating diversity and healthcare equity as a guiding principle of internal development and client-facing delivery
Tegria Business Development
- Developing marketing materials and/or blog posts to promote Tegria services and outcomes
- Partnering with, and educating other Tegria teams (Client Services, Marketing, Talent, Advocacy, etc.) to help promote consulting work and team-specific services internally
- Participating in sales meetings and events as a subject matter expert
- Leveraging industry connections and knowledge to identify potential business development opportunities
What we're looking for
- 8+ years of professional experience delivering integrated, cross-functional or multi-vendor project or program enhancements within a healthcare organization or healthcare consulting practice
- Extensive experience implementing, supporting, optimizing, and upgrading Epic
- Up-to-date Epic certification in Resolute Hospital Billing
- Demonstrated ability in strategic planning, project management, risk management, outcomes and ROI management, and/or change management
- Capable of and comfortable with working remotely
- Capable of and comfortable with traveling to client sites as needed
We'd love to see:
- Prior consulting experience
- Certification in one or more Epic revenue or access application(s)
- Formal project management certification – either PMP or CSM
- Formal process improvement certification – ex: Lean Six Sigma or ITIL
- Sales experience, including writing concise and compelling sales proposals, managing RFP responses, and presenting to decision-makers
Need a few more details?
Exempt | Regular full-time
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
This position is remote. Must work in a location within the United States
Up to 50%
Now, a little about us …
At Tegria, we bring bold ideas and breakthroughs to improve care, technology, revenue, and operations in ways that move healthcare organizations from patient-centered to human-centered. We are helping healthcare put people first—both patients and those who dedicate their lives to delivering care.
And at the very core of this vital work is our incredibly talented people.
People with different backgrounds who welcome challenge and change. People who listen first, ask hard questions, and make decisions to cultivate a culture of equity and inclusion. People who chase after goals, growth, and generosity. We’re real. We’re nimble, and we believe in our mission to humanize healthcare.
Perks and benefits
Top talent deserves top rewards. We’ve carefully curated a best-in-class benefits package, meant to meet you wherever you are in your life and career.
- Your health, holistically. We offer a choice of multiple health and dental plans with nationally recognized networks, as well as vision benefits, a total wellness program, and an employee assistance program for you and your family.
- Your financial well-being. We offer competitive wages, retirement savings plans, company-paid disability and life insurance, pre-tax savings opportunities (HSA and/or FSA), and more.
- And everything in between. Our lifestyle benefits are unrivaled, including professional development offerings, opportunities for remote work, and our favorite: a generous paid-time-off program, giving you the flexibility to plan a vacation, take time away for illness (or life’s important events), and shift your schedule to accommodate those unexpected curve balls thrown your way.
Tegria is an equal employment opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Tegria will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
BH - 1000