The role you play
An effective Payer + Provider Integrated Solutions Consultant will help the organization on a whole achieve success through:
Client Engagement Delivery
- Embracing our mission to humanize healthcare
- Living our Tegria values-being real, serving intentionally, and stepping in and stepping up
- Assess the problem, devise a strategy, and execute – often with a team-based approach
- Work to help clients increase profitability through greater efficiency
- Collaborate with clients to more effectively utilize data to drive operations on the payer and provider side – with improving care efficiency, quality, and payer-provider relationships
- Manage strategic optimization and standardization of workflows and data analytics to support various population health and payment arrangements
- Working independently or as part of a project team on a client engagement. Could be full-time on a single customer engagement or part-time across customers
- Serving as a liaison between diverse IT and operations groups
- Facilitating meetings and owning meeting scheduling and coordination, preparation, documentation, and follow-up
- Utilizing, reviewing, and creating project tools and templates for assigned projects
- Creating and maintaining project plans
- Evaluating and documenting current-state processes through discovery and analysis. Presenting recommendations for improvements based on industry experience and best-practices
- Facilitating future-state workflow, policy, and process design and planning
- Building, testing, training, converting and/or deploying new infrastructure, workflows, policies, and processes
- Participating in major milestone reviews and decision gates
- Presenting to a wide variety of audiences
- Documenting measurable outcomes resulting from initiatives through KPI analysis and impact tracking
- Effectively utilizing communication, decision-making, and escalation pathways
- Executing effective project wrap-up through outcomes documentation, lessons-learned, and leave-behind materials allowing customers to sustain ongoing operations
- Mentoring Associate(s) on project activities and deliverables and collaborating with others on the same
- Mentoring customer counterparts for successful, long-term ownership and growth
Internal Team Development
- Contributing to personal and team development by participating in training activities and team events, while sharing your experience and expertise to help your team grow
- Participating in internal projects for Tegria’s strategic growth
- Planning and executing team- and company-wide gatherings, such as retreats, inter-team meetings, etc.
- Modeling and holding fellow team members accountable to company values
- Incorporating diversity and healthcare equity as a guiding principle of internal development and client-facing delivery
- Referring new talent to Tegria’s Talent team to continue growing Tegria’s knowledge and capabilities
Tegria Business Development
- Developing marketing materials and/or blog posts to promote Tegria services and outcomes
- Leveraging industry connections and knowledge to identify potential business development opportunities
What we're looking for
- 5+ years of professional experience delivering project or program enhancements within a healthcare organization or healthcare consulting practice
- In-depth knowledge of any combination of the following topics: payers (commercial and government), alternative payment models (commercial and government), hospital and other provider operations, and population health
- Demonstrated ability in project management, and other organizational management such as risk management, or change management
- Capable of and comfortable with working remotely
- Capable of and comfortable with traveling to client sites as needed
We'd love to see:
- Prior consulting experience
- Some experience implementing, supporting, optimizing, and upgrading Epic
- Certification in one or more Epic application(s)
- Knowledge of latest trends in healthcare, specifically payer-related trends
- Experience with the creation of a new program or product
- Experience working at a payer
- Experience working with a value-based care program, with population health, and/or healthcare analytics
- Direct experience working with clinicians
- Masters in Public Health, Health Administration or similar
- Formal project management certification – either PMP or CSM
- Formal process improvement certification – ex: Lean Six Sigma or ITIL
Need a few more details?
Exempt | Regular full-time
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
This position is remote. Must work in a location within the United States.
Up to 50%
Now, a little about us …
At Tegria, we bring bold ideas and breakthroughs to improve care, technology, revenue, and operations in ways that move healthcare organizations from patient-centered to human-centered. We are helping healthcare put people first—both patients and those who dedicate their lives to delivering care.
And at the very core of this vital work is our incredibly talented people.
People with different backgrounds who welcome challenge and change. People who listen first, ask hard questions, and make decisions to cultivate a culture of equity and inclusion. People who chase after goals, growth, and generosity. We’re real. We’re nimble, and we believe in our mission to humanize healthcare.
Perks and benefits
Top talent deserves top rewards. We’ve carefully curated a best-in-class benefits package, meant to meet you wherever you are in your life and career.
- Your health, holistically. We offer a choice of multiple health and dental plans with nationally recognized networks, as well as vision benefits, a total wellness program, and an employee assistance program for you and your family.
- Your financial well-being. We offer competitive wages, retirement savings plans, company-paid disability and life insurance, pre-tax savings opportunities (HSA and/or FSA), and more.
- And everything in between. Our lifestyle benefits are unrivaled, including professional development offerings, opportunities for remote work, and our favorite: a generous paid-time-off program, giving you the flexibility to plan a vacation, take time away for illness (or life’s important events), and shift your schedule to accommodate those unexpected curve balls thrown your way.
Tegria is an equal employment opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Tegria will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
BH - 1000