The role you play
An effective Network Engineer will help the organization on a whole achieve success through:
- Embracing our mission to humanize healthcare
- Living our Tegria values–being real, serving intentionally, and stepping in and stepping up
- Operate in a multi-vendor environment and perform operations with multi-vendor
- Systems/network administration and monitoring in a diverse multivendor environment with multiple geographically dispersed data centers and customer locations
- Organizing, prioritizing, and communicating clearly and effectively
- Maintaining existing infrastructure systems
- Implementing and integrating new infrastructure systems
- Monthly on-call responsibilities (one week per month)
What we're looking for
- BS degree in Computer Sciences or related field, and CCNA; or equivalent education, training, and experience.
- Ability to quickly self-learn new technology/applications.
- 5 + years of related experience which includes:
- Experience with Juniper / Cisco / Extreme / Brocade / Fortinet in an enterprise
- Data communication experience to include IP routing with dynamic routing protocols (OSPF, BGP), MPLS, Layer 2 Ethernet and Wireless networking.
- Familiarity with VMware ESX, Servers, and Storage Area
- Requires knowledge operating network and host-based systems, system design and hardware operations.
We'd love to see:
- Operating System Experience (Linux or Windows)
- Full Elastic Stack (Elastic Search / Logstash / Kibana yoga data management and analytics)
- Enterprise load balancing
- Enterprise System Security
- Public Cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Orchestration tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, etc
Need a few more details?
Exempt | Regular full-time
Must be legally authorized to work in US without sponsorship
This position is remote. Must work in a location within US.
Minimal (less than 10%)
Now, a little about us …
At Tegria, we bring bold ideas and breakthroughs to improve care, technology, revenue, and operations in ways that move healthcare organizations from patient-centered to human-centered. We are helping healthcare put people first—both patients and those who dedicate their lives to delivering care.
And at the very core of this vital work is our incredibly talented people.
People with different backgrounds who welcome challenge and change. People who listen first, ask hard questions, and make decisions to cultivate a culture of equity and inclusion. People who chase after goals, growth, and generosity. We’re real. We’re nimble, and we believe in our mission to humanize healthcare.
Perks and benefits
Top talent deserves top rewards. We’ve carefully curated a best-in-class benefits package, meant to meet you wherever you are in your life and career.
- Your health, We offer a choice of multiple health and dental plans with nationally recognized networks, as well as vision benefits, a total wellness program, and an employee assistance program for you and your family.
- Your financial well-being. We offer competitive wages, retirement savings plans, company-paid disability and life insurance, pre-tax savings opportunities (HSA and/or FSA), and more.
- And everything in between. Our lifestyle benefits are unrivaled, including professional development offerings, opportunities for remote work, and our favorite: a generous paid-time- off program, giving you the flexibility to plan a vacation, take time away for illness (or life’s important events), and shift your schedule to accommodate those unexpected curve balls thrown your way.
Tegria is an equal employment opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.