The role you play
- Completion of multiple MEDITECH billing implementations and conversions
- Five years of MEDITECH Expanse experience
- Strong financial and project management experience
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Client-facing skills, including the ability to lead financial implementations
- Comfortable working with billing staff and hospital executives
- Billing data conversion knowledge
What we're looking for
- Lead successful client implementation teams through expert knowledge and collaboration
- Provide professional, effective and consistent delivery of Tegria’s consulting services on all assignments
- Embrace MEDITECH and Tegria’s project management programs and assists clients in their utilization, implementation and/or upgrade of the MEDITECH solutions
- Continually improve knowledge of and expertise with of MEDITECH solutions and products
- Understand and apply operations/business requirements to application optimization
- Perform assessments and document current/future state workflow redesign
Need a few more details?
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
Up to 50%
Now, a little about us …
Tegria is founded on the principle of positive change for transformative healthcare. Fulfilling that mandate requires the right combination of new ideas and passionate people who can translate those ideas into real-world solutions. That combination is at the heart of our vision.
We know we need next-generation technology, but just as much, we need people who know healthcare, are great to work with, and can see both the forest and the trees – so that all that next-generation technology is well-chosen, well-applied, well-managed, and well received by healthcare consumers.
Tegria helps health care organizations of all sizes accelerate technological, clinical and operational advances that enable people to live their healthiest lives. Based in Seattle with teams throughout the United States and internationally, Tegria is comprised of more than 3,000 strategists, technologists, service providers and scientists dedicated to delivering value for customers. Founded by Providence, Tegria is committed to creating health for a better world.
Perks and benefits
Top talent deserves top rewards. We’ve carefully curated a best-in-class benefits package, meant to meet you wherever you are in your life and career.
- Your health, holistically. We offer a choice of multiple health and dental plans with nationally recognized networks, as well as vision benefits, a total wellness program, and an employee assistance program for you and your family.
- Your financial well-being. We offer competitive wages, retirement savings plans, company-paid disability and life insurance, pre-tax savings opportunities (HSA and/or FSA), and more.
- And everything in between.Our lifestyle benefits are unrivaled, including professional development offerings, opportunities for remote work, and our favorite: a generous paid-time-off program, giving you the flexibility to plan a vacation, take time away for illness (or life’s important events), and shift your schedule to accommodate those unexpected curve balls thrown your way.
Tegria is an equal employment opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Tegria will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.