The role you play
An effective MEDITECH Clinical Lead Consultant will help the organization on a whole achieve success through:
- Embracing our mission to humanize healthcare.
- Living our Tegria values– respect every person, act with integrity, strive for better, embrace change, and deliver as a team!
- Lead successful client implementation teams through expert knowledge and collaboration.
- Provide professional, effective, and consistent delivery of Tegria’s consulting services on all assignments.
- Embrace MEDITECH and Tegria’s project management programs, and assist clients in their utilization, implementation and/or upgrade of the MEDITECH solutions.
- Continually improve knowledge of and expertise with MEDITECH solutions and products.
- Independently creating and managing workplans individually.
- Understand and apply operations & business requirements to application optimization.
- Perform assessments and document current & future state workflow redesign.
- Comfortably operating without predefined deliverables or boundaries.
- Displaying a bias to action; energized by, not paralyzed by, problems.
- Delivering presentations with confidence and flair. Communicating in a manner that resonates clearly with your intended audience. Being clear and concise in their written and verbal communication.
- Anticipating issues and escalating effectively. Believing they have input and the ability to influence the process.
- Being adaptable and flexible – willing to adjust their approach to the scenario. Being willing to push their comfort zone and be a team player.
- Making commitments – and keeping commitments.
- Learning from their mistakes. Being kind and creating a safe environment for others to make mistakes and learn.
- Investing time in people, displaying compassion, and listening intently. Enjoying teaching and helping others grow.
What we're looking for
- A minimum of 3 years of experience providing MEDITECH support, either as a team member at MEDITECH or at a MEDITECH client site. Some experience implementing, supporting, optimizing, and upgrading MEDITECH.
- Design, Build, Testing & Optimization of Clinical Modules during implementations and conversions.
- MEDITECH Expanse 2.1/2.2 Implementation Experience.
- Clinical background preferred
- Capable of and comfortable with working remotely.
- Capable of and comfortable with traveling to client sites as needed.
- Ability to work closely with and mentor other team members and help them to learn new skills and improve their abilities.
- Positive energy and interpersonal skills with the ability to be relatable to both your team and your clients.
- Persuasive communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience managing multiple simultaneous projects effectively.
- Exceptional communication skills with client leadership, project team, and operations.
- Willingness to work on client management as well as day-to-day module support and internal projects.
Need a few more details?
Exempt | Hourly/Regular full-time (additional W-2 opportunities available)
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
This position is remote. Must work in a location within the United States.
Dependent on client (usually 25% or less)
Now, a little about us …
At Tegria, we bring bold ideas and breakthroughs to improve care, technology, revenue, and operations in ways that move healthcare organizations from patient-centered to human-centered. We are helping healthcare put people first—both patients and those who dedicate their lives to delivering care.
And at the very core of this vital work is our incredibly talented people.
People with different backgrounds who welcome challenge and change. People who listen first, ask hard questions, and make decisions to cultivate a culture of equity and inclusion. People who chase after goals, growth, and generosity. We’re real. We’re nimble, and we believe in our mission to humanize healthcare.
Perks and benefits
Top talent deserves top rewards. We’ve carefully curated a best-in-class benefits package, meant to meet you wherever you are in your life and career.
- Your health, holistically. We offer a choice of multiple health and dental plans with nationally recognized networks, as well as vision benefits, a total wellness program, and an employee assistance program for you and your family.
- Your financial well-being. We offer competitive wages, retirement savings plans, company-paid disability and life insurance, pre-tax savings opportunities (HSA and/or FSA), and more.
- And everything in between. Our lifestyle benefits are unrivaled, including professional development offerings, opportunities for remote work, and our favorite: a generous paid-time-off program, giving you the flexibility to plan a vacation, take time away for illness (or life’s important events), and shift your schedule to accommodate those unexpected curve balls thrown your way.
Tegria is an equal employment opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.