The role you play
As an Analytics Manager, your work at Tegria will focus on providing expertise and support to our clients for efficient and innovative solutions for their analytics and informatics programs. You will manage a team of data consultants, lead engagement delivery across multiple projects, and develop new offerings in your area of expertise and responsibility, including solution design, staffing recommendations, delivery optimization, and user adoption. A key component of this role is people management – guiding, supporting, and leading the people that deliver the work, as well as delivering the work itself.
An effective Analytics Manager will help the organization on a whole achieve success through:
- Embracing our mission to humanize healthcare
- Living our Tegria values–being real, serving intentionally, and stepping in and stepping up
- Working as a Senior delivery team member, Engagement Manager, or Engagement Director on a client engagement – could be on a single customer engagement or across customers
- Serving as a liaison between diverse IT and operations groups, including executive leadership
- Acting as a point of escalation for the customer and internal Tegria leadership
- Leading implementations through detailed planning, analysis, and support, including go-live preparedness and post-live course corrections and improvements
- Developing engagement strategy and completing engagement setup and ongoing administrative tasks
- Determining Tegria scope, staffing, sequencing, and budgeting for project initiatives. Working directly with customers on their project strategy.
- Facilitating meetings and owning meeting scheduling and coordination, preparation, documentation, and follow-up
- Utilizing, reviewing, and creating project tools and templates for assigned projects
- Creating and maintaining project charters and project plans
- Evaluating and documenting current-state processes through discovery and analysis Presenting recommendations for improvements based on industry experience and best-practices
- Facilitating future-state workflow, policy, and process design and planning
- Building, testing, training, converting and/or deploying new infrastructure, workflows, policies, and processes
- Establishing, planning, and facilitating major milestone reviews and decision gates
- Presenting to a wide variety of audiences
- Documenting, reviewing, and refining project outcomes
- Ensuring effective communication, decision-making, and escalation pathways are created and utilized
- Providing accountability and oversight of project wrap-up through outcomes documentation, lessons-learned, and leave-behind materials allowing customers to sustain ongoing operations
- Mentoring Consultant(s) and/or Senior Consultants(s) on project activities and deliverables and collaborating with others on the same
- Mentoring customer counterparts for successful, long-term ownership and growth
- Contributing to personal and team development by leading and/or participating in training activities and team events, while sharing your experience and expertise to help your team grow
- Continually improving Tegria’s implementation methodology and standardized tools by leading process improvement initiatives
- Improving internal processes as related to staffing, professional development, and employee engagement
- Interviewing, evaluating, and providing hiring recommendations to Director for new candidates
- Onboarding and providing day-to-day support for team members. Guiding professional and personal development for assigned team members
- Monitoring utilization of assigned team members and advising the Director(s) and Managing Director on staff utilization, and project placement. Ensuring team member utilization on sales and internal improvement during non-billable time
- Evaluating team member capabilities and advising Director and Managing Director on team-wide capabilities and opportunities
- Planning and executing team- and company-wide gatherings, such as retreats, inter-team meetings, etc.
- Facilitating Tegria’s performance review process
- Collecting feedback from clients for team members as a part of the regular performance review process
- Contributing to your team’s evolving and improving strategy
- Modeling and holding fellow team members accountable to company values
- Incorporating diversity and healthcare equity as a guiding principle of internal development and client-facing delivery
- Referring new talent to Tegria’s Talent team to continue growing Tegria’s knowledge and capabilities
- Managing people – guiding, supporting, and leading the people that deliver the work, as well as delivering the work itself
- Developing marketing materials and/or blog posts to promote Tegria services and outcomes
- Partnering with, and educating other Tegria teams to help promote consulting work and team-specific services internally
- Participating in sales meetings and events as a subject matter expert and managing the proposal delivery process for Consulting and Technology projects
- Leveraging industry connections and knowledge to identify potential business development opportunities
What we're looking for
- 8+ years of professional experience delivering integrated, cross-functional, or multi-vendor project or program enhancements within a healthcare organization or healthcare consulting practice
- Demonstrated ability in strategic planning, project management, risk management, outcomes, and ROI management, and/or change management
- Demonstrable experience coaching, developing, or leading others
- Capable of and comfortable with working remotely
- Capable of and comfortable with traveling to client sites as needed
- Demonstrated understanding of data structure designs with advanced knowledge in querying languages such as SQL
- Demonstrated understanding of data quality best practices
We'd love to see:
- Prior consulting experience
- Extensive experience implementing, supporting, optimizing, and upgrading an Electronic Medical Record (EMR).
- Certification in one or more EMR specific application(s)
- Sales experience, including identifying new opportunities by managing/deepening client relationships, writing, pricing, and managing proposals/RFPs, and presenting to decision-makers
- Experience managing and maintaining a P&L
- People management experience
- Certification and recent experience working in Reporting and Data Engineering in an EMR context
Need a few more details?
Exempt | Regular full-time
Must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
This position is remote. Must work in a location within the US.
Up to 25%
Now, a little about us …
At Tegria, we bring bold ideas and breakthroughs to improve care, technology, revenue, and operations in ways that move healthcare organizations from patient-centered to human-centered. We are helping healthcare put people first—both patients and those who dedicate their lives to delivering care.
And at the very core of this vital work is our incredibly talented people.
People with different backgrounds who welcome challenge and change. People who listen first, ask hard questions, and make decisions to cultivate a culture of equity and inclusion. People who chase after goals, growth, and generosity. We’re real. We’re nimble, and we believe in our mission to humanize healthcare.
Perks and benefits
Top talent deserves top rewards. We’ve carefully curated a best-in-class benefits package, meant to meet you wherever you are in your life and career.
- Your health, holistically. We offer a choice of multiple health and dental plans with nationally recognized networks, as well as vision benefits, a total wellness program, and an employee assistance program for you and your family.
- Your financial well-being. We offer competitive wages, retirement savings plans, company-paid disability and life insurance, pre-tax savings opportunities (HSA and/or FSA), and more.
- And everything in between. Our lifestyle benefits are unrivaled, including professional development offerings, opportunities for remote work, and our favorite: a generous paid-time-off program, giving you the flexibility to plan a vacation, take time away for illness (or life’s important events), and shift your schedule to accommodate those unexpected curve balls thrown your way.
Tegria is an equal employment opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.