The role you play
An effective Azure Engineer will help the organization on a whole achieve success through:
Client Engagement Delivery
- Embracing our mission to humanize healthcare
- Living our Tegria values–being real, serving intentionally, and stepping in and stepping up
- Building out, managing, and supporting Azure resources for Epic and custom development cloud hosting including but not limited to:
- Integration: Logic Apps, Web Apps, Azure Functions, Service Bus
- Securing Keys: Azure Key Vault
- Storage: Azure Blob Storage
- Logging & Telemetry: Application Insights
- Network connectivity between local network and Azure
- Azure DevOps
- Azure SQL Databases
- Azure Data Factory
- Translating business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable cloud solutions
- Leading and being deeply involved in the hands-on technical delivery of projects
- Working independently or as part of a project team on a client engagement. Could be full-time on a single customer engagement or part-time across customers
- Serving as a liaison between diverse IT and operations groups
- Facilitating meetings and owning meeting scheduling and coordination, preparation, documentation, and follow-up
- Utilizing, reviewing, and creating project tools and templates for assigned projects
- Creating and maintaining project plans
- Evaluating and documenting current-state processes through discovery and analysis. Presenting recommendations for improvements based on industry experience and best-practices
- Facilitating future-state workflow, policy, and process design and planning
- Building, testing, training, converting and/or deploying new infrastructure, workflows, policies, and processes
- Participating in major milestone reviews and decision gates
- Presenting to a wide variety of audiences
- Documenting measurable outcomes resulting from initiatives through KPI analysis and impact tracking
- Effectively utilizing communication, decision-making, and escalation pathways
- Executing effective project wrap-up through outcomes documentation, lessons-learned, and leave-behind materials allowing customers to sustain ongoing operations
- Mentoring Associate(s) on project activities and deliverables and collaborating with others on the same
- Mentoring customer counterparts for successful, long-term ownership and growth
Internal Team Development
- Staying up to date on latest services, innovations, and market trends
- Developing use case scenarios and plans of new capabilities and drive their adoption
- Contributing to personal and team development by participating in training activities and team events, while sharing your experience and expertise to help your team grow
- Participating in internal projects for Tegria’s strategic growth
- Planning and executing team- and company-wide gatherings, such as retreats, inter-team meetings, etc.
- Modeling and holding fellow team members accountable to company values
- Incorporating diversity and healthcare equity as a guiding principle of internal development and client-facing delivery
- Referring new talent to Tegria’s Talent team to continue growing Tegria’s knowledge and capabilities
Tegria Business Development
- Developing marketing materials and/or blog posts to promote Tegria services and outcomes
- Leveraging industry connections and knowledge to identify potential business development opportunities
What we're looking for
- 5+ years of professional experience engineering in public cloud environments, delivering project or program enhancements within a healthcare organization or healthcare consulting practice
- Demonstrated knowledge and maintenance of cloud design, implementation, and support
- Demonstrated ability in project management, and other organizational management such as risk management, or change management
- Capable of and comfortable with working remotely
- Capable of and comfortable with traveling to client sites as needed
We'd love to see:
- Expert-level skills or one or more of the following certifications in Azure Administration is highly preferred
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals
- Experience in healthcare IT
- Experience providing excellent customer service while supporting multiple clients
- Hands-on experience with infrastructure as code
Need a few more details?
Must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
This position is remote. Must work in a location within US
Up to 25%
Now, a little about us …
At Tegria, we bring bold ideas and breakthroughs to improve care, technology, revenue, and operations in ways that move healthcare organizations from patient-centered to human-centered. We are helping healthcare put people first—both patients and those who dedicate their lives to delivering care.
And at the very core of this vital work is our incredibly talented people.
People with different backgrounds who welcome challenge and change. People who listen first, ask hard questions, and make decisions to cultivate a culture of equity and inclusion. People who chase after goals, growth, and generosity. We’re real. We’re nimble, and we believe in our mission to humanize healthcare.
Perks and benefits
Top talent deserves top rewards. We’ve carefully curated a best-in-class benefits package, meant to meet you wherever you are in your life and career.
- Your health, holistically. We offer a choice of multiple health and dental plans with nationally recognized networks, as well as vision benefits, a total wellness program, and an employee assistance program for you and your family.
- Your financial well-being. We offer competitive wages, retirement savings plans, company-paid disability and life insurance, pre-tax savings opportunities (HSA and/or FSA), and more.
- And everything in between. Our lifestyle benefits are unrivaled, including professional development offerings, opportunities for remote work, and our favorite: a generous paid-time-off program, giving you the flexibility to plan a vacation, take time away for illness (or life’s important events), and shift your schedule to accommodate those unexpected curve balls thrown your way.
Tegria is an equal employment opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Tegria will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
BH - 1000