The role you play
An effective Executive Assistant will help the organization on a whole achieve success through:
- Embracing our mission to humanize healthcare
- Living our Tegria values: Respect Every Person, Act with Integrity, Strive for Better, Embrace Change, Deliver as a Team
- Performing administrative duties, including, but not limited to, maintaining calendars, planning, and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel itineraries
- Coordinating and scheduling meetings around complex schedules
- Creating standard agendas, facilitating basic meetings, taking notes, and identifying action-oriented follow-ups
- Monitoring e-mail of assigned management/staff to ensure urgent issues are addressed during outages
- Maintaining accurate records and client contacts
- Assisting with document management and organization while creatively developing new knowledge management processes using SharePoint, OneNote, Excel, or other products
- Composing and/or editing written communications, ensuring excellent grammar, punctuation, clarity, and appropriate tone
- Assisting with preparation of materials (presentations, marketing documents, etc.)
- Providing general office support including answering phone lines, screening, and prioritizing phone calls, assisting with expense reports and minor accounting items and other related tasks as needed
- Coordinating details of team retreats including travel, meeting arrangements, and general logistics
- Managing travel details for onsite client visits including calendar management, hotel coordination, and ground logistics
- Maintaining strict confidentiality with sensitive information related to customers, the company, and internal employees
- Maintaining and increasing your skills, developing proficiency in the role
- Consulting with more senior team members on work approach and work product
- Are highly administrative – if it can be managed or organized, you want to do it
- Display energy, sincerity, and adaptability
- Are independent and can create and manage workplans individually
- Are comfortable operating without predefined deliverables or boundaries
- Demonstrate a bias to action and are energized by, not paralyzed by, problems
- Maintain a high standard for the quality of their own and others’ work
- Prioritize (and re-prioritize) independently
- Communicate in a manner that resonates clearly with the intended audience
- Are clear and concise in their written and verbal communication
- Can anticipate issues and escalate effectively
- Believe they have input and the ability to influence the process
- Own projects by acquiring knowledge, sharing it with decision makers, executing in a timely manner, and producing quality outcomes
- Are adaptable and flexible – willing to adjust their approach to the scenario
- Are willing to push their comfort zone and be a team player
- Make commitments – and keep commitments
- Learn from their mistakes and create a safe environment for others to make mistakes and learn
What we're looking for
- 1+ years of experience providing administrative support in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, OneNote, and SharePoint
- Able to work successfully with moderate supervision and latitude for independent judgement
- Physical and Sensory Requirements are stated in the associate role profile and are available upon request
We'd love to see:
- Experience supporting multiple leaders simultaneously
- Experience coordinating executive-level calendars, scheduling and coordinating both remote and in-person meetings, making travel arrangements, and communicating with executive-level teams
- Experience supporting executives in the healthcare industry
- Experience with Salesforce
Need a few more details?
Non-Exempt | Regular full-time
Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
This position is remote. Must work in a location within the U.S.
Minimal (less than 10%)
Now, a little about us …
At Tegria, we bring bold ideas and breakthroughs to improve care, technology, revenue, and operations in ways that move healthcare organizations from patient-centered to human-centered. We are helping healthcare put people first—both patients and those who dedicate their lives to delivering care.
And at the very core of this vital work is our incredibly talented people.
People with different backgrounds who welcome challenge and change. People who listen first, ask hard questions, and make decisions to cultivate a culture of equity and inclusion. People who chase after goals, growth, and generosity. We’re real. We’re nimble, and we believe in our mission to humanize healthcare.
Perks and benefits
Top talent deserves top rewards. We’ve carefully curated a best-in-class benefits package, meant to meet you wherever you are in your life and career.
- Your health, holistically. We offer a choice of multiple health and dental plans with nationally recognized networks, as well as vision benefits, a total wellness program, and an employee assistance program for you and your family.
- Your financial well-being. We offer competitive wages, retirement savings plans, company-paid disability and life insurance, pre-tax savings opportunities (HSA and/or FSA), and more.
- And everything in between. Our lifestyle benefits are unrivaled, including professional development offerings, opportunities for remote work, and our favorite: a generous paid-time-off program, giving you the flexibility to plan a vacation, take time away for illness (or life’s important events), and shift your schedule to accommodate those unexpected curve balls thrown your way.
Tegria is an equal employment opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.