The role you play
Client Engagement Delivery
- Embracing our mission to humanize healthcare
- Living our Tegria values–being real, serving intentionally, and stepping in and stepping up
- Whole-heartedly value being real, serving intentionally, and stepping in and stepping up
- Working independently or as part of a healthcare IT project team on a client engagement
- Serving as an Epic liaison between diverse IT and operations groups
- Utilizing, reviewing, and creating project tools and templates for healthcare IT or operations focused projects
- Creating and maintaining project plans for Epic go-lives, upgrades, or application implementations as applicable
- Evaluating and documenting current-state processes through discovery and analysis.
- Building, testing, training, converting and/or deploying new infrastructure, workflows, policies, and processes
- Documenting measurable outcomes resulting from initiatives through KPI analysis and impact tracking
- Effectively utilizing communication, decision-making, and escalation pathways
- Executing effective project wrap-up through outcomes documentation, lessons-learned, and leave-behind materials allowing customers to sustain ongoing operations
- Mentoring customer counterparts for successful, long-term ownership and growth in their Epic IT or application area.
Internal Tegria Coordination
- Submitting timesheets and expenses at the end of each week without delay
- Completing status reports as needed by your client and Tegria
- For specific large projects, attending project team check in calls as needed
- Completing onboarding requirements in a timely manner
- When you contract is done, returning your equipment in a timely manner
What we're looking for
- 3+ years of experience as an Epic application analyst
- Up-to-date Epic certification in one of the following applications: Cadence, Prelude, Grand Central, Bedtime, HIM, Real Time Eligibility, Referrals, Security, Welcome
- Comfortable with working remotely and/or traveling to client sites
We'd love to see:
- Prior consulting experience
- Demonstrated ability in project, risk, or change management
- Formal project management certification – either PMP or CSM
- Formal process improvement certification – ex: Lean Six Sigma or ITIL
Need a few more details?
Exempt | Hourly
Must be legally authorized to work in Canada without sponsorship.
This position is remote. Must work in a location within Canada.
Up to 100%
Exempt employees are eligible for benefits. W2 hourly consultants are eligible for benefits for contracts that are 2+ months and 20+ hours per week. 1099 hourly consultants are not eligible for benefits.
Now, a little about us …
At Tegria, we bring bold ideas and breakthroughs to improve care, technology, and operations in ways that move healthcare organizations from patient-centred to human-centred. We are helping healthcare put people first—both patients and those who dedicate their lives to delivering care.
And at the very core of this vital work is our incredibly talented people.
People with different backgrounds who welcome challenge and change. People who listen first, ask hard questions, and make decisions to cultivate a culture of equity and inclusion. People who chase after goals, growth, and generosity. We’re real. We’re nimble, and we believe in our mission to humanize healthcare.
Perks and benefits
Top talent deserves top rewards. We’ve carefully curated a best-in-class benefits package, meant to support you wherever you are in your life and career.
- Your health, holistically. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with top tier health and dental plans, as well as vision benefits, wellness support, and an employee assistance program for you and your family.
- Your financial well-being. We offer competitive wages, a retirement savings plan, disability and life insurance, pre-tax savings opportunities (such as an HSA), and more.
- And everything in between. Our lifestyle benefits are unrivaled, including professional development offerings, opportunities for remote work, and our favorite: a generous paid-time-off program, giving you the flexibility to plan a vacation, take time away for illness (or life’s important events), and shift your schedule to accommodate those unexpected curve balls thrown your way.
Tegria is an equal employment opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability, conviction for an offence for which a pardon has been granted or in respect of which a record suspension has been ordered, or any other legally protected characteristic. In addition, Tegria will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
BH - 1000