The role you play
An effective Epic Certified HB Analyst will help the organization on a whole achieve success through:
- Embracing our mission to humanize healthcare
- Living our Tegria values–being real, serving intentionally, and stepping in and stepping up
- Independently creating and managing workplans individually.
- Comfortably operating without predefined deliverables or boundaries
- Displaying a bias to action; energized by, not paralyzed by, problems
- Delivering presentations with confidence and flair. Communicating in a manner that resonates clearly with your intended audience. Being clear and concise in their written and verbal communication
- Anticipating issues and escalating effectively. Believing they have input and the ability to influence the process
- Being adaptable and flexible – willing to adjust their approach to the scenario. Being willing to push their comfort zone and be a team player
- Making commitments – and keeping commitments
- Learning from their mistakes. Being kind and creating a safe environment for others to make mistakes and learn
- Investing time in people, displaying compassion, and listening intently. Enjoying teaching and helping others grow
What we're looking for
- A minimum of 3 years of experience providing Epic application support, either as a team member at Epic or at an Epic client site
- Ability to work closely with and mentor other team members and help them to learn new skills and improve their abilities
- Positive energy and interpersonal skills with the ability to be relatable to both your team and your clients
- Epic certification in one or more applications
- Strong application knowledge and familiarity with relevant workflows
- Experience managing multiple simultaneous projects effectively
- Exceptional communication skills with client leadership, project team, and operations
- Willingness to work on client management as well as day-to-day application support and internal projects
Need a few more details?
Exempt | Regular full-time
Must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
This position is remote. Must work in a location within the U.S.
Minimal (less than 10%)
Now, a little about us …
At Tegria, we bring bold ideas and breakthroughs to improve care, technology, revenue, and operations in ways that move healthcare organizations from patient-centered to human-centered. We are helping healthcare put people first—both patients and those who dedicate their lives to delivering care.
And at the very core of this vital work is our incredibly talented people.
People with different backgrounds who welcome challenge and change. People who listen first, ask hard questions, and make decisions to cultivate a culture of equity and inclusion. People who chase after goals, growth, and generosity. We’re real. We’re nimble, and we believe in our mission to humanize healthcare.
Perks and benefits
Top talent deserves top rewards. We’ve carefully curated a best-in-class benefits package, meant to meet you wherever you are in your life and career.
- Your health, holistically. We offer a choice of multiple health and dental plans with nationally recognized networks, as well as vision benefits, a total wellness program, and an employee assistance program for you and your family.
- Your financial well-being. We offer competitive wages, retirement savings plans, company-paid disability and life insurance, pre-tax savings opportunities (HSA and/or FSA), and more.
- And everything in between. Our lifestyle benefits are unrivaled, including professional development offerings, opportunities for remote work, and our favorite: a generous paid-time-off program, giving you the flexibility to plan a vacation, take time away for illness (or life’s important events), and shift your schedule to accommodate those unexpected curve balls thrown your way.
Tegria is an equal employment opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.