The role you play
- Embracing our mission to humanize healthcare
- Living our Tegria values–being real, serving intentionally, and stepping in and stepping up
- Translating application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Designing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable code with a focus on C#, ASP.NET, associated web technologies, and relational database technologies
- Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Implementing, testing, and bug-fixing functionality
- Maintaining code quality, organization, and automatization
- Participating as a team member in meetings and collaboration with team
- Communicating regularly with others involved in the development process
- Providing support for customers
- Meeting project deadlines in a remote setting
- Learning additional technologies as required and appropriate
What we're looking for
- 5+ years of experience developing software using the full Microsoft stack (e.g. .NET, C#, ASP.NET, Core)
- 3+ years of experience in developing REST API’s, preferability on .NET MVC WEB.API
- 3+ years of experience with HTML and web development frameworks (Bootstrap, jQuery)
- 3+ years of experience developing with Entity Framework or other Code First frameworks
- Demonstrate the ability to create clean and well-designed code
- Demonstrate the ability to write clean and well-performing queries using SQL
- Familiarity with SQL database design and analysis
- Proven experience with software architecture and the ability to design applications
- Understanding of Cyber Security concepts and coding best practices
- Experience creating and executing unit tests
We'd love to see:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field – or comparable development experience
- Certifications in relevant technologies
- Experience with mobile development
- Experience with cloud tools and platforms like Microsoft Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud Platform
- SQL tuning and optimization
- Process improvement mindset
- Healthcare knowledge preferred
- Experience with Azure DevOps or other project management tools
- Proficiency with code versioning tools such as Git, TFS, etc.
- Experience with authentication and authorization concepts (e.g. Owin, JWT, IAM)
- Enjoy solving new and challenging problems
- Creative mindset with an eye for design
Need a few more details?
Non Exempt | Hourly
Must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
This position is remote. Must work in a location within US.
Up to 25%
Now, a little about us …
At Tegria, we bring bold ideas and breakthroughs to improve care, technology, revenue, and operations in ways that move healthcare organizations from patient-centered to human-centered. We are helping healthcare put people first—both patients and those who dedicate their lives to delivering care.
And at the very core of this vital work is our incredibly talented people.
People with different backgrounds who welcome challenge and change. People who listen first, ask hard questions, and make decisions to cultivate a culture of equity and inclusion. People who chase after goals, growth, and generosity. We’re real. We’re nimble, and we believe in our mission to humanize healthcare.
Perks and benefits
Top talent deserves top rewards. We’ve carefully curated a best-in-class benefits package, meant to meet you wherever you are in your life and career.
- Your health, holistically. We offer a choice of multiple health and dental plans with nationally recognized networks, as well as vision benefits, a total wellness program, and an employee assistance program for you and your family.
- Your financial well-being. We offer competitive wages, retirement savings plans, company-paid disability and life insurance, pre-tax savings opportunities (HSA and/or FSA), and more.
- And everything in between. Our lifestyle benefits are unrivaled, including professional development offerings, opportunities for remote work, and our favorite: a generous paid-time-off program, giving you the flexibility to plan a vacation, take time away for illness (or life’s important events), and shift your schedule to accommodate those unexpected curve balls thrown your way.
Tegria is an equal employment opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Tegria will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.