The role you play
An effective Contracts Specialist will help the organization on a whole achieve success through:
- Embracing our mission to humanize healthcare
- Living our Tegria values: Respect Every Person, Act with Integrity, Strive for Better, Embrace Change, Deliver as a Team
- Drafting and maintaining a variety of contracts including statements of work and amendments within defined turnaround times
- Processing contracts for execution through Tegria’s electronic signing software
- Providing education and training to stakeholders on the contracting processes
- Translating proposal content to contracts accurately and in proper format, in line with process
- Managing the organization of contracts including status updates, storage, upcoming document expirations, and inbox management
- Reviewing incoming contract requests for completeness and accuracy, verifying questions with stakeholders as needed
- Manage and triage incoming work based on defined workflows
- Applying sound business judgment and offering best practice guidance to stakeholders in a deadline-oriented environment that is compliant internal policies and procedures
- Ensuring contract review, approval, and execution in accordance with company guidelines
- Documenting Contracting team processes and update to reflect most current state in response to changes
- Demonstrating creative, innovative approaches and solutions to contractual issues and problems
- Assisting with compliance and audit requirements and working with other departments to ensure all deadlines are met
- Developing deep and broad understanding of business objectives and goals
- Discovering opportunities for employee experience improvement by identifying pain points, inefficiencies, and risks in current processes
- Optimizing business performance by implementing improvements to our end-to-end service delivery workflows, processes, policies, and technologies
- Creating and maintaining business performance-related documentation such as policies, procedures, and workflows
- Maintaining the heartbeat of Tegria by contributing to, and improving, our rhythm of business (meetings, report-outs, audits, etc.)
- Managing process documentation, template, and tool storage on SharePoint, OneNote, and Microsoft Teams
- Attending and actively participating in team meetings and 1-1s with your leadership team
- Embracing our mission to humanize healthcare
- Knowing, understanding, and incorporating our mission, vision, and values in behavior, practices, and decisions
- Consulting with more senior team members on work approach and work product
- Contributing to team objectives and outcomes
- Developing your skill set and increasing your proficiency in your discipline
People who are successful in this role…
- Are autonomous and have excellent follow-through
- Can build strong stakeholder relationships in remote-work settings
- Support multiple individuals with constantly shifting priorities seamlessly
- Communicate clearly and concisely in both written and verbal communication
- Maintain high standards for the quality of their and others’ work
- Are brave enough to ask questions or ask for help
- Believe that failure is our greatest teacher and demonstrate openness to feedback and a mindset to grow skills
- Approach their work with a service mentality while simultaneously demonstrating kindness and high standards of quality
- Are comfortable working for an evolving company and can flex with related organizational changes
- Can anticipate issues and escalate effectively. Believe they have input and the ability to influence the process
- Demonstrate “owning” their work and seeing it through to the finish line
- Customer service oriented towards internal stakeholders and end-customers
What we're looking for
- 4+ years of experience in a professional setting to include 2+ years specifically in a Contracts, Legal or Operations function
- The ability to combine kindness, quality, and service into the alchemy that provides our internal customers with a world class operational experience
- A high level of attention-to-detail, process-driven skills
- Ability to set priorities and maintain composure under stress
- Exceptional organizational skills – able to keep multiple balls in the air with ease
- Strong communication skills – ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Experience operating in a consulting or professional services organization, or equivalent experience
- Ability to identify, research, and resolve problems as well as follow through on assignments with minimum direction
- Able to work successfully with moderate supervision and latitude for independent judgement
We'd love to see:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Healthcare IT and/or operations experience
Need a few more details?
Exempt | Regular full-time
Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
This position is remote. Must work in a location within the U.S.
Minimal (less than 10%)
Now, a little about us …
At Tegria, we bring bold ideas and breakthroughs to improve care, technology, revenue, and operations in ways that move healthcare organizations from patient-centered to human-centered. We are helping healthcare put people first—both patients and those who dedicate their lives to delivering care.
And at the very core of this vital work is our incredibly talented people.
People with different backgrounds who welcome challenge and change. People who listen first, ask hard questions, and make decisions to cultivate a culture of equity and inclusion. People who chase after goals, growth, and generosity. We’re real. We’re nimble, and we believe in our mission to humanize healthcare.
Perks and benefits
Top talent deserves top rewards. We’ve carefully curated a best-in-class benefits package, meant to meet you wherever you are in your life and career.
- Your health, holistically. We offer a choice of multiple health and dental plans with nationally recognized networks, as well as vision benefits, a total wellness program, and an employee assistance program for you and your family.
- Your financial well-being. We offer competitive wages, retirement savings plans, company-paid disability and life insurance, pre-tax savings opportunities (HSA and/or FSA), and more.
- And everything in between. Our lifestyle benefits are unrivaled, including professional development offerings, opportunities for remote work, and our favorite: a generous paid-time-off program, giving you the flexibility to plan a vacation, take time away for illness (or life’s important events), and shift your schedule to accommodate those unexpected curve balls thrown your way.
Tegria is an equal employment opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.