The role you play
Client Engagement Delivery
- Collaborating on project activities and deliverables with fellow Tegria team members. Participating as a member of a project team, working closely with Tegria professionals and senior leaders to meet our customer’s needs. Could be full-time on a single customer engagement or part-time across customers.
- Owning meeting scheduling and coordination, preparation, documentation, and follow-up
- Utilize existing project tools, templates and project plans, as applicable, per assignment.
- Documenting current-state processes through discovery and analysis
- Participating in future-state workflow, policy, and process design and planning
- Building, testing, training, converting and/or deploying new infrastructure, workflows, policies, and processes
- Participating in major milestone reviews and decision gates
- Presenting to a wide variety of audiences
- Identifying measurable outcomes resulting from initiatives through KPI analysis and impact tracking
- Effectively utilizing communication, decision-making, and escalation pathways
- Participating in project wrap-up through outcomes documentation, lessons-learned, and leave-behind materials allowing customers to sustain ongoing operations
- Embracing our mission to humanize healthcare
- Living our Tegria values–being real, serving intentionally, and stepping in and stepping up
Internal Team Development
- Contributing to personal and team development by participating in training activities and team events
- Participating in internal projects for Tegria’s strategic growth
- Planning and executing team- and company-wide gatherings, such as retreats, inter-team meetings, etc.
- Modeling and holding fellow team members accountable to company values
- Referring new talent to Tegria’s Talent team to continue growing Tegria’s knowledge and capabilities
Tegria Business Development
- Leveraging industry connections and knowledge to identify potential business development opportunities
What we're looking for
- 2+ years of professional experience delivering project or program enhancements within a healthcare organization or healthcare consulting practice
- Demonstrated effective organizational management skills such as task planning, scheduling, or budgeting
- Capable of and comfortable with working remotely or traveling to client sites as needed
We'd love to see:
- Prior consulting experience
- Certification in one or more Epic application(s)
Need a few more details?
Exempt | Regular Full-time
Must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
This position is remote. Must work in a location within US.
Up to 75% travel
Now, a little about us …
At Tegria, we bring bold ideas and breakthroughs to improve care, technology, revenue, and operations in ways that move healthcare organizations from patient-centered to human-centered. We are helping healthcare put people first—both patients and those who dedicate their lives to delivering care.
And at the very core of this vital work is our incredibly talented people.
People with different backgrounds who welcome challenge and change. People who listen first, ask hard questions, and make decisions to cultivate a culture of equity and inclusion. People who chase after goals, growth, and generosity. We’re real. We’re nimble, and we believe in our mission to humanize healthcare.
Perks and benefits
Top talent deserves top rewards. We’ve carefully curated a best-in-class benefits package, meant to meet you wherever you are in your life and career.
- Your health, holistically. We offer a choice of multiple health and dental plans with nationally recognized networks, as well as vision benefits, a total wellness program, and an employee assistance program for you and your family.
- Your financial well-being. We offer competitive wages, retirement savings plans, company-paid disability and life insurance, pre-tax savings opportunities (HSA and/or FSA), and more.
- And everything in between. Our lifestyle benefits are unrivaled, including professional development offerings, opportunities for remote work, and our favorite: a generous paid-time-off program, giving you the flexibility to plan a vacation, take time away for illness (or life’s important events), and shift your schedule to accommodate those unexpected curve balls thrown your way.
Tegria is an equal employment opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Tegria will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
BH - 1000