The role you play
You will help the organization on a whole achieve success through:
- Embracing our mission to humanize healthcare
- Living our Tegria values: Respect Every Person, Act with Integrity, Strive for Better, Embrace Change, Deliver as a Team
- Driving best practice and informatics outcomes by collaborating with leadership to lead design based on best evidence and professional standards
- Gathering build data and workflow requirements for clinic-specific Cerner Scheduling build
- Creation and maintenance of Data Collection Workbooks (DCW’s)
- Design of clinic build using Cerner Millennium Scheduling Tools
- Documenting changes in user processes, assisting with business process re-design
- Developing recommendations related to new applications and processes
- Assisting in developing detailed work plans for application release & implementation schedules
- Assisting in creation of Learning Materials
- System Testing and Script Writing
- Troubleshooting system issue
- Providing go-live support
What we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Health Information Science, Computer Science, or other relevant discipline
- A minimum of 3 years of experience providing Cerner Patient Scheduling analysis
- Candidates must have a proficient understanding of scheduling procedures & related systems
- Preferred experience with implementing Cerner Millennium Scheduling in a complex Ambulatory environment
- Ideal candidates will have a strong knowledge of both front and back-end Cerner Millennium Win32
- Scheduling Appointment Book and Scheduling Tools modules
- Experience troubleshooting issues in Cerner, including a high-level understanding of the Cerner data model and architecture
- Experience in workflow analysis and future state design; previous project life cycle experience preferred
- Understanding of PM Office, Bedrock an asset
- Understanding of CCL an asset
Need a few more details?
Non-Exempt | Hourly/Regular full-time
Must be legally authorized to work in Canada without sponsorship
This position is remote. Must work in a location within Canada.
Minimal; Up to 10%
$80 - $95/hour
Now, a little about us …
At Tegria, we bring bold ideas and breakthroughs to improve care, technology, and operations in ways that move healthcare organizations from patient-centered to human-centered. We are helping healthcare put people first—both patients and those who dedicate their lives to delivering care.
And at the very core of this vital work is our incredibly talented people.
People with different backgrounds who welcome challenge and change. People who listen first, ask hard questions, and make decisions to cultivate a culture of equity and inclusion. People who chase after goals, growth, and generosity. We’re real. We’re nimble, and we believe in our mission to humanize healthcare.
Perks and benefits
Top talent deserves top rewards. We’ve carefully curated a best-in-class benefits package, meant to support you wherever you are in your life and career.
- Your health, holistically. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with top tier health and dental plans, as well as vision benefits, wellness support, and an employee assistance program for you and your family.
- Your financial well-being. We offer competitive wages, a retirement savings plan, disability and life insurance, pre-tax savings opportunities (such as an HSA), and more.
- And everything in between. Our lifestyle benefits are unrivaled, including professional development offerings, opportunities for remote work, and our favorite: a generous paid-time-off program, giving you the flexibility to plan a vacation, take time away for illness (or life’s important events), and shift your schedule to accommodate those unexpected curve balls thrown your way.
Tegria is an equal employment opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability, conviction for an offence for which a pardon has been granted or in respect of which a record suspension has been ordered, or any other legally protected characteristic. In addition, Tegria will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.