The role you play
An effective Benefits Analyst will help the organization on a whole achieve success through:
- Embracing our mission to humanize healthcare
- Living our Tegria values: Respect Every Person, Act with Integrity, Strive for Better, Embrace Change, Deliver as a Team
- Identifying patterns and trends in data to help build workflow efficiencies
- Gathering and interpreting benefit plan reports, vendor files, and error resolution trends
- Reviewing opportunities to create efficiencies for administrative processes and policies
- Administering day to day benefit plans and maintaining vendor relationships
- Mentoring Benefits Specialist and act as tier two for escalations
- Advocating for our employees, noticing, and escalating trends in service, trends, and employee feedback
- Approving and maintaining benefits records in ADP
- Creating the monthly invoicing process for all carriers, including compilation of life and disability invoicing, and partner closely with Finance to ensure benefits accounts are up-to-date and paid
- Managing all aspects of leave/disability and ADA administration internally and with third party leave carrier
- Highly collaborative style
- Demonstrated ability to work in teams, as both a leader and as a supporting team member
- Own projects by acquiring knowledge, sharing it with decision makers, executing in a timely manner, and producing quality outcomes
- Able to adapt to a dynamic environment with ever changing workload
What we're looking for
- Minimum of 3 years’ related benefits experience, preferably 1-2 years in analyst role
- Experience with self-funded medical plans, disability and leave administration, and 401k retirement savings plans
- General knowledge of federal and state regulations that govern benefit plans and compensation, including but not limited to ERISA, ADA and ADAAA, COBRA, FMLA, and IRS guidelines
- Prior experience communicating, training, and presenting at the company-wide level
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, with strength in Microsoft Excel
- Physical and Sensory Requirements are stated in the associate role profile and are available upon request
We'd love to see:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources
- Solve problems and get to the root cause of any issue, no matter how complex
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High level attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize efficiently to meet deadlines
Need a few more details?
Exempt | Regular full-time
Must be legally authorized to work in US without sponsorship
This position is remote. Must work in a location within US.
Minimal (less than 10%)
Now, a little about us …
At Tegria, we bring bold ideas and breakthroughs to improve care, technology, revenue, and operations in ways that move healthcare organizations from patient-centered to human-centered. We are helping healthcare put people first—both patients and those who dedicate their lives to delivering care.
And at the very core of this vital work is our incredibly talented people.
People with different backgrounds who welcome challenge and change. People who listen first, ask hard questions, and make decisions to cultivate a culture of equity and inclusion. People who chase after goals, growth, and generosity. We’re real. We’re nimble, and we believe in our mission to humanize healthcare.
Perks and benefits
Top talent deserves top rewards. We’ve carefully curated a best-in-class benefits package, meant to meet you wherever you are in your life and career.
- Your health, holistically. We offer a choice of multiple health and dental plans with nationally recognized networks, as well as vision benefits, a total wellness program, and an employee assistance program for you and your family.
- Your financial well-being. We offer competitive wages, retirement savings plans, company-paid disability and life insurance, pre-tax savings opportunities (HSA and/or FSA), and more.
- And everything in between. Our lifestyle benefits are unrivaled, including professional development offerings, opportunities for remote work, and our favorite: a generous paid-time-off program, giving you the flexibility to plan a vacation, take time away for illness (or life’s important events), and shift your schedule to accommodate those unexpected curve balls thrown your way.
Tegria is an equal employment opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.