The role you play
In this role, you are recognized as an advanced individual contributor and a leader on the team, mentoring less experienced team members and performing highly complex work with extensive latitude for independent judgement.
An effective Account Executive will help the organization on a whole achieve success through:
Active Client Focus:
- Working with an assigned set of clients to expand our presence by selling across service lines and stakeholders
New Client Focus:
- Generating new leads and qualifying leads for further sales discussions, resulting in closed sales
- Aligning business development activities with overall sales and company division goals and bringing insight and strategy to the new client lead generation approach
- Developing insight and strategy for the new client lead generation approach and working closely with
- Marketing to nurture leads and develop conversion strategies
- Converting qualified leads into booked sales and working with active client Account Executives to determine hand-off and transition timing
- Performing active client duties for a small number of clients
- Embracing our mission to humanize healthcare
- Living our Tegria values: Respect Every Person, Act with Integrity, Deliver as a Team, Strive for Better, Embrace Change
- Meeting or exceeding an annual assigned Sales quota
- Expanding relationships and sales across client organizations
- Developing annual account plans and expansion strategies and overseeing overall account retention, expansion, and growth
- Presenting new and innovative services and partnership opportunities to client stakeholders
- Serving as a consistent point of contact and relationship manager for assigned clients with the focus of expanding services across client stakeholders
- Coordinating across engagement teams and relationship owners to ensure seamless support and clear understanding of overall relationship between Tegria and the client
- Collaborating with Delivery leadership and Sales SMEs to deliver customized solutions to meet client needs
- Leading regular, internal shared account management meetings to develop account plan and execute on expansion strategies in collaboration with engagement teams
- Developing relationships with our consultants through regular advocacy meetings
- Leveraging consultant relationships within client organizations to expand our presence and identify new opportunities
- Maintaining sales activities and pipeline updates in Salesforce in accordance with guardrails and pipeline hygiene expectations
- Contributing to Tegria’s lead generation plan and sharing connections and leads across accounts and regions
- Attending industry conferences and other activities to generate new business opportunities, develop industry expertise and build the Tegria network
- Contributing to sales group meetings concerning sales targets, sales forecasts, and reporting on market conditions
- Participating in training session, and ad hoc/internal projects
- Leveraging your specialized skill set to serve as a thought leader on the team
- Mentoring less experienced team members
- Operating independently without guidance or oversight; monitoring your own work progression
People who are successful in this job:
- Possess a fire-in-the-belly, positive attitude, and are comfortable going after opportunity and innovation
- Are independent and can create and manage workplans individually
- Deliver presentations with confidence and flair, and communicate in a manner that resonates clearly with the intended audience
- Are assertive and willing to push back when necessary
- Thrive under the pressure of time constraints
- Are innately curious – always asking “why?”
- Lead with metrics
- Embrace the gray – are able and willing to work across boundaries for the greater good of the company
- Are organizationally aware with keen business acumen
- Display resilience – capable of staying motivated and trying new approaches in tough times
- Are willing to push their comfort zone and be a team player
- Make commitments – and keep commitments
- Learn from their mistakes. Are kind and create a safe environment for others to make mistakes and learn
What we're looking for
- 5+ years of experience of healthcare sales or healthcare IT experience
- Experience interfacing with healthcare leadership and providing thoughtful, actionable recommendations
- Experience and comfortability communicating to large and small groups of individuals at all levels, including executives
- Exceptional verbal, written and video communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, think critically, act strategically, and deliver results effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work successfully without supervision, with extensive latitude for independent judgement
- Recognized as a subject matter expert within your field
- Demonstrated ability in mentoring less experienced team members
- Physical and Sensory Requirements are stated in the associate role profile and are available upon request
We'd love to see:
- Experience in healthcare IT consulting delivery
- Experience working with electronic health record software (Epic, MEDITECH, Cerner)
- Proficiency in CRM software solutions (Salesforce a plus)
Need a few more details?
Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
This position is remote, however, Account Executive will be serving the Central U.S. region. Must work in a location within the U.S.
25 up to 50%
Commensurate with experience
Now, a little about us …
At Tegria, we bring bold ideas and breakthroughs to improve care, technology, revenue, and operations in ways that move healthcare organizations from patient-centered to human-centered. We are helping healthcare put people first—both patients and those who dedicate their lives to delivering care.
And at the very core of this vital work is our incredibly talented people.
People with different backgrounds who welcome challenge and change. People who listen first, ask hard questions, and make decisions to cultivate a culture of equity and inclusion. People who chase after goals, growth, and generosity. We’re real. We’re nimble, and we believe in our mission to humanize healthcare.
Perks and benefits
Top talent deserves top rewards. We’ve carefully curated a best-in-class benefits package, meant to meet you wherever you are in your life and career.
- Your health, holistically. We offer a choice of multiple health and dental plans with nationally recognized networks, as well as vision benefits, a total wellness program, and an employee assistance program for you and your family.
- Your financial well-being. We offer competitive wages, retirement savings plans, company-paid disability and life insurance, pre-tax savings opportunities (HSA and/or FSA), and more.
- And everything in between. Our lifestyle benefits are unrivaled, including professional development offerings, opportunities for remote work, and our favorite: a generous paid-time-off program, giving you the flexibility to plan a vacation, take time away for illness (or life’s important events), and shift your schedule to accommodate those unexpected curve balls thrown your way.
Tegria is an equal employment opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.